Friday, October 27, 2006

Bring on the RAIN, just let us play!

Blogger is broke...sorry no pictures of blankies, Stone and Jacque, and of course CARDINAL BASEBALL today as planned

Post with out pictures:

Even when the Sup is cold.....(had to do it, everyone else is)

Cardinals WIN game 4

I sure was sad to see Jeff not as hot, but that is why you have a TEAM.
"little" David (as we call him) came through to show the Tigers just that!
Who knew the rain would help?

And best of all I get to watch game 5 with my hubby! He comes home today, YEAH!

I did get news that my Godson, and cousin was present in Detriot last weekend at both games. I have to admit I felt a little ill at first. I did force myself to feel an emotion close to happy for him. ENVY is bad and I fought it best I could!

Since the Cardinals are not all that goes on here....surpised....I know....it is hard to focus on other things, but the kids need to eat, bathe, and all that other stuff....

In fact Dante came home from school this week with Lucy's beloved blanket. When there, she put it down to grab the secretaries Mickey Mouse cup, and left it.

Then last night after finding it and it is missing again. I call a few stores we visitied, with no luck. I started asking her about it at football, hopefully triggering her memory. Stone interrupts by falling and dropping a bunch of homemade cookies followed by crying, when Lucy points and yells....MY BLANKIE. And yup there is was, soaking wet, 2 days later in the mud under a tree. How do these things happen? Just when I think I might buy a Mustang, pack of cigarettes, and some whiskey...




2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Valeri said...

Congrats for your Cards! :) I really thought that the Tigers would put forth more of an effort and make it an exciting World Series. It's nice to have a National League team win, though.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Where's your blog celebrating your triumph? Congrats!!

I had fun picking on you during the series!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home