Monday, November 06, 2006

A vote not related to Elections, but to CUTENESS!













I am having a little fun with this.

Got to this site www.shopwestpark.com.
Once there click on EVENTS and then the HERE to vote.

I will try to link the voting
HERE. That may not work though. You see, I can't get to the voting and think it might be the cookies on my computer. Since I can't vote right now YOU have to!

There are two pictures of the kids (aren't they cute)...Raggedy Anne and Raggedy Andy. I am not sure which one to vote for....either I guess!
The person adding the pictures actually liked the pair.
Yes, Stone is crying (about the "chocolate") and has slobber from the trauma coming out his mouth, and yes, Lucy is scared to bits that her brother is crying so hard from something she allowed Mom to do to her a few moments earlier. BUT, that is real life, especially at the ONE HOUSE! The rest of the day did not stay in this state. The distraction of Candy made things better!
And I just found out DADDY voted for his little girl. Hmmmmm......
I should have only put one...oh well. TOO CUTE to choose. If you vote, I might just win, I mean they might just win.

So go now and vote, before it is too late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home