Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SHOES and 0 days to VEGAS!





These are all the shoes I bought trying to find the "right" pair. I sadly returned the green shoes when I noticed they did not go with the outfit....and did not scream CLASS like I wanted. I really want the more classy look, not well, not the other way kind of look. So the cute little tan strappy heel with the little bow wins. I saw on "What not to wear" the other night that bows are back, but a little goes a long way. I think this is exactly what she was saying.

Wow Vegas day is Today! I am a wreak. I have made piles of clothes with labeled days, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and even extra with each one. I have tried to get all the necessities in the kitchen. Quick fixes and I even made M&M cookies. I have cleaned, and done all the laundry. I set up a sitter for the little ones so Bart can go to Dante's basketball games (2 that I will miss!). I have notified the teachers, and bus drivers. I have done everything but stopped the mail and called the police dept to do drive bys. Oh sure, Bart can handle it, but can I?

My bags are packed and I am ready to make the Amazing Race to and from Vegas. Taking 5 flights all together. HA! FREE remember the flight(s) are free!

Pray for me and a safe trip, that I remain out of jail and free of illness of all kinds.....
Pray for my kids that they are bathed and fed (not just sugar). Pray for Bart that he will remain "sane" and will know when to go where and with who. 5 days without the MOM.


Here goes......


2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger SARA said...

oooo love em all!!!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Valeri said...

Have a wonderful time, Jenn!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home