Monday, January 22, 2007

You wanted it, You eat it.

Ask anyone in my family what my worst pet peve is and they would most likely all know. And they all (Stone rarely though) do it! Lucy is the worst. Bart and Dante are bad.

When I am eating something...and now-a-days it seems to be less desirable foods then before. I hate it when they look at it sometimes right out and but for the most part try to sneak peaks to see what it is....and one step further want it. I finally broke down the other night and was cheating on the diet and got a bowl of skim milk, total, and half a banana for a snack when LUCY had to have it. The worst part is after I caved she smiled at me like "I got your cereal." Five minutes later and about 3 bikes she runs off. NO WAY! I make her come back and did the...."you wanted it, you eat it routine". This always brings me back to a grilled cheese sandwich my uncle Dan made me eat. I could not watch Bozo circus because of it and my cousin Holly did not see any either. Not because she did not eat, but because she was too busy dancing around singing I get to watch Bozo. It is a classic tale we all love in our family.

As you can see Lucy was not smiling at me after this. The top picture shows a tear mid check that is heartbreaking to anyone but the original owner of the bowl of cereal. She sat there about 20 minutes crying before we talked and now she doesn't want mommy's cereal anymore.....for now anyway.

She should've stuck to Nutella!

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Lucy just had to have it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home