Sunday, January 21, 2007

China adoption referral rumors....bring them on!

The One house has this bedroom that needed to be "staged" while we are trying to sell it. It is upstairs and used to be Stone's room, then Lucy's room and now it is.....KATE'S room.

This was not easy, but isn't it cute!? Knowing she will not be coming to the ONE house to live and bringing out all the circus pink/green/white pretty things was kinda sad. I LOVE the KATE on the wall that my secret pal sent. I know where ever we are living when she comes HOME she will look precious in her room.



Of course I read the "adoption rumors". Some other adoption parents waiting with us are boycotting them due to the wait, stress and misery of knowing/not knowing how much longer it will be, but not me. I read them every few days just to keep a check on reality. Last week I recieved an awesome message from a dear adoption mom and friend. She had some great news...uh, well rumor of the future. I like it and will post it without source and without responiblity of any heartache if it is not true. (That was my disclamer). So if you don't do rumors....Don't keep reading!

Thanks super friend for this ray of hope!
We are April 12th....so maybe just maybe....Oct or November referral! Maybe just maybe a Christmas in China or home with our Kate. Maybe just maybe a lot of things!
The following has been plagerized (copied and pasted):

A rumour I have heard from a person who just came from China. I have been told that they want to get all of the 2005 referrals done by May1 2007. and then get through the 2006 referrals as quickly as possible
so the break down
Jan/feb September to October 11 2005
February march oct 12 to end of oct
March November to about the 12 or 13th
April rest of november and some of dec
May December
June Jan
July- Jan/Feb
Aug Feb March
Sept March
Oct March April
November April May
This is what she told me CCAA wants to do this was heard by one of the reps hope it is true and it looks like it can work if they stick to the plan.


4 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Kate's room is adorable. How lucky you get a 'trial' run at decorating. :)

I hope HOPE HOPE your friend is right. That would be so awesome to be home or in China by Christmas. That makes this seem doable.

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is great news next christmas will be super u be patient. we can not wait kate will be soooo welcome hey, sara and caleb s cate is with a c no pictures yet what kind of grandparents???? love ya all mom be careful

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I don't care where you heard it from, I just hope it's true!!!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

I'm with Angela!!!

Thanks for sharing!! I'm totally going to plagerize...ummm...I mean "borrow" it as well if that's ok??!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home