Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Superbowl celebration ONE house style


Bart and I start the day by shoveling snow at the Duplex before church. (Ask how his back is feeling.)






The rest of the day was focused on the PIZZA party. Pepperoni for the kids (sure I snuck a bite or two! I love homemade Pep. Pizza) Lucy took charge, Stone got in on it, and then into it....notice the nice sweater and shirt came off, and Dante couldn't be left out. Bart tried to imitate the Mediterranian Pizza that Papa Murphy's makes. It was wonderful! I think it was a hit and a great "diet" friendly item to eat in moderation! Spinach, chicken, olive oil and garlic, sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese.....spices and a yummy taste!

We laughed at some commercials, mostly the doritoes and the budlight ones,oh, and the snickers one too! I also got chills from many of the commercials celebrating black history month. Dante was excited to see so many references to black history and historical moments.

I really enjoyed Prince. It took me back in a time I had almost forgot about! I am not ashamed to admit I was a Prince fan!

Too bad for the BEARS....as all my family back in Illinois are mourning the loss, but Payton Manning is sooooo cute and really makes me smile, GOOD for him!

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Bart, what happened to your back?

Way to go Colts!!!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Valeri said...

I was happy for Peyton, too! I wanted to name our son Peyton, but Ron refused! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home