Monday, January 29, 2007

Welcome home DAD!

Did I mention as I was getting beat up last week that Bart was in POLAND? I did not think so. He was told Thursday, he was leaving Saturday for 2 weeks (2 weeks ago). Despite the misfortunes I occurred the weeks went by with no major issues.

The one thing we love other then the return of "the DAD" is the goodies he brings home. I am a sucker for foreign food. Since meats and cheeses are illegal to bring back, (good thing too, he had a full search in Chicago leaving him almost naked and feeling violated) he sticks to the sweets and snacks.

We hit the jackpot this time.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Ron said...

I didn't know you got beat up, what happened?

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Valeri said...

I love the European sweets! Yummy! I'm jealous!!! Bart was in my homeland!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home