Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy 21st birthday Kelsey!




We shall celebrate in Vegas!
Las Vegas here I come!
A free ticket voucher from my dear husband who is the world traveler
+ a very gracious host/cousin to rest my head
= cheap trip to SIN CITY!

I actually can use my money towards more important things like....bail!

While in Vegas, I plan to read by the pool, sleep, maybe eat a cheeseburger in paradise, celebrate a 21st birthday,....nightclubstyle!
All without a diaper bag. That is right, no kids...in fact no husband either (someone has to stay behind to feed the children). I am preoccupied with what to wear out the BIG night, trying to stay at target weight, stay up a little later each night, and now I think I must even start building some alcohol tollerance. (I know a little late for that one, huh?) 11:00 pm is the reservation time for our party night out at The Moon that my cousin set up. (He is awesome!) But that is usually 2 hours past my bedtime. YAAAAWWWNNN!

My cousin also sent me this link to an article on the "how-to's " of going out in Vegas! VERY INTERESTING, and helpful being a stay-at-home-Mom of 3 (soon four) from Missouri.

I do plan to take or wear the shoes I bought in Vegas last time I was there.....But more importantly are these babies.....I have planned my whole trip around these green delightful, fun, lively, inspiring, energizing, enchanting......shoes! And they are comfy, very important detail while in Las Vegas.
I know first hand, that is why I have the above shoes!

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Ron said...

The green shoes look a bit uncomfortable while walking on the strip.

Say hello to Ed Deline and Mary Connell for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home