Wednesday, February 07, 2007

One more thing before I go...

I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled milk, but how about ketchup?
Luckily I was the one who did this...not the kids. I had to laugh and then thank God that my jeans were not hit. They are the only jeans going with me to Vegas!

I did not get too worried until I saw how far the damage went. Into the kitchen pantry and onto the "Heeleys". YIKES, was I in trouble! But the after picture looks great, you can't even tell. Good thing Dante doesn't read this!
I now have cleaned the floors...and am ready....again!


2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Looks like you have a helper with the clean up!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Ru ro Rorge!! I am laughing at teh cat, too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home