Monday, February 12, 2007

I LOVE VEGAS.


At last count I think I was past 24, 25...but then I think they quit counting how many times I said "I love Vegas".

These pics seem sensible enough....you know the saying...
What goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas!
This time around I have little "sight seeing" pictures and a lot more "fun pictures".

A great, no fantastic, outstanding, almost perfect trip!

My flight there was delayed so I was bumped to a straight flight, no layovers!
My flight home I was able to switch to get in earlier and not have 2 layovers!
I was able to get back to get Stone to the MD. NO strep...Mono. Well, possible mono.
He is sick, poor guy, just missed his mommy!

It is cold and raining. I have been up since....well forever, so I am going to go do laundry, lots and lots of laundry! Isn't life grand?

5 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home!! Hope Stoney feels better. We are getting blasted with snow and winds. No school or work. Love ya all. Mom

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Hope you had a nice trip!!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Looks like a fun trip!

Glad you are back.

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad your home safe! thats awesome you had such a great time, you deserved every minute of it!!! x0x0x aunt jamie

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Gotta love, love, love Vegas... there is SO much there to do rather then gambling... take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home