Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Hello Kitty Club

It has been a little over 7 months of LID waiting. We still have a long road of waiting so it seems by the slow moving dates each month that referrals are getting through. Towards the end or beginning of the month China sends the referrals to families next in the LID line. August 25th was the last cut off date. August 25th of 2005. WE ARE LID APRIL 12,2006. The current stretch of dates the are getting through has a range of about 10-18 days. If this does not increase to what it once was of month to month and a half then the wait will increase.

I have had good days and bad hours. Not bad days. Our time will come and there is a reason for the delay. God is in charge of this, as well as all things in our lives. I do honestly believe that and am at peace because of it (as noted earlier, most of the time).

A fellow "kick butt" (she is a strong single parent ready to face the world with her daughter) adoption MOM sent me this link that made me smile. Made me see the future. Made me believe in miracles. Made me rethink my sad thoughts. Made me happy.

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Sitting here with tears streaming ~ The wait is hard, but look at how worth it! Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home