Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Heat have been defeated

A great game against the Knicks ended in defeat. A score of 16-11, which up until the last few minutes was stuck at 14-11 for almost a whole quarter. The two teams both were undefeated when they woke up this morning. Dante was not his usually self, and when asked why he said, "I thought I sucked so I kept passing it to the other guys."
Bart did a great job explaining Koby Bryant's last few games. One scoring about 50+ points and the other 11 points out of 50+ shots! Dante felt much better and hopefully next week will be back on his game.
I enjoyed a great second half in the hall with the monster child. I bet you all thought I meant Stone. HA! He is the angel now! It is the little girl that looks so much like her momma and is so darn cute, smart, and for some reason gets her way more often then not. Dad is completely to blame! Who, by the way is putting up the last of the drywall.

I am sorry for saying such mean things about my husband, just to get the rest of the basement finished. Ha! I love that everyone only hears my side of the story. It makes life easier. HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE!

Please keep us in your prayers. The homestudy is complete and ready, but the notary lady was out on friday. Bart signed it and Monday morning I will get it and send everything to St. Louis, CIS (Immigration). Pray it gets there and is processed very fast, because I am growing ever more impatient and am really hard to live with. So that means pray for my husband to have patience with me. One step closer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home