Friday, January 20, 2006

All about Lucy

Lucy seems to be growing up in front of my eyes. Here she is two night in a row. in her p.j.'s The closet is a favorite spot. She has a stash of toys in my closet and has created a little seat in Stone's. I could go on with an closet joke, but that's MY BABY! Her new favorite charater is Blue from Blue's clues. She will sit and talk to Steve, so cute. Big Bird and Ernie and her babies (plural) still are special. In fact every time we leave the house we are toting one if not two "friends" besides her blanket and drink and cheetos. She constantly has an orange fingers and mouth and coat! Last week I found her in Stone's closet after having gotten into Dante's wallet and taking his 2 Wal-mart gift cards. (Which have since been spent). The wallet was a little harder to find. She'd ditched it in the trash. Getting rid of the hard evidence that might pin her to the crime, I guess. She was quick to jump, thrust the cards out to me and then smile. All the while saying Thank You. She still confuses this with Sorry. Try not to laugh at this, while punishing her with stern looks and forcefull words.
So here was a little about Lucy.

The homestudy is finished, BUT we have to wait for it to be signed by St. Louis. It will not be ready until next week. At least I was able to see it and confirm it's accuracy. It was incredible. We sounded like a normal family in it. I guess a few hours is not suffecient time to see all. Please pray for my patience and for the LCFS to keep it rolling.

Dante has a basketball game tomorrow. I will try to get some good pictures and post them. I will also try not to fall down in front of 50 so parents like last week. I triped walking up the bleachers, while holding Stone. I went down...clunky, clunk, BANG, but I hung on to Stone and kept him vertical. My knee still is slightly soar when I kneel down. Oh course it was during the quarter break, so all eyes on me.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's our girl!!!! uncle john & aunt jamie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home