Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A bus full of "special" kids.

I seem to be writing many post lately, but I felt a great need to include this.
Stone every morning gets on a bus to go to school. We are met at the door by his helper Becky, and then she assists him to his seat to buckle him in. It is nice to have wonderful people in his life. As he leaves, I always stay and wave and blow kisses, and wave and blow kisses, and wave and blow kisses. Seat belts take a minute or two. What is so great is every child on the bus, (about 3-4, remember it is a shorter then normal bus) think I am personal waving and blowing kisses to them and do it back. Talk about a heart felt way to start a morning. These kids are soooo excited and happy to get this special attention and it shows. I take so much for granted and a moment like this jolts me into a complete gratitude for all I have. These kids make me smile every morning, and I look forward to blowing them all a kiss or two especially the strawberry blond with glasses.

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn, You are such a special Mom. Through this link I am getting to know you better and I know how lucky I am to have you for a daughter. May God Bless you in every thing you do today and everyday. You are special. I am so glad you and Bart have each other and the kids have you for their Mom. Love you!
Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home