Thursday, January 12, 2006

A glimpse into the window of the Vandeven house


I have officially lost it! I was just telling Bart about a month ago how I don't get what is so neat about "blogging". And here I am. I could say it is experimental, to see what is so cool about it, but the truth is I have officially lost it and think it might just be a fun way to blast our crazy life on the internet for all to read. (At least a glimpse, thus the title.) So for all of you who WANT to know what Dante, Stone, and Lucy are up to, here it is! Of course Bart will be included, because for those of you who know us, he is a peice of work.
Please remember, I am just learning, so be patient with all the mistakes! Together we can laugh, cry, pray, and be completely amazed at all that is to come, including our additional child from China.
So buckle up, keep all hands in side the vehicle, and prepare to be enchanted!

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,
This is the neatest idea!!!!!!!!!
I never heard of blogging until I got yours. :)

Tell Dante HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us. I look forward every day to maybe seeing a picture if you have had the time to update.

Kevin and I received our pictures yesterday that you sent.
Thank you and God Bless.
Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home