Friday, January 13, 2006

9 years ago....

4 short years ago... Dante age 5.
Today is Dante's Birthday!
9 years ago Jan. 13, 1997, I was blessed with a baby boy. I was scared to death, as my Mom left me alone after a few hours being home. A huge snow storm kept everyone indoors, she wanted to get back home before it was too late.
Hard to believe this big guy was once just under 6 lbs. Now his feet are as big as mine and his fingers longer then mine.
His dinner of choice for his birthday is steak, grilled bell peppers, and a baked potatoe. He choose chocolate cake and frosting, "just like me" he said.
So if you catch this, leave a comment for him, or give him a call and wish him a happy 9th!


8 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dante! And have a good luck tomorrow at your basketball game!

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dante, Happy Birthday and Happy Friday the 13th! What a day to have a birthday! Uncle Sam and I love you so much. We really enjoyed seeing you over Christmas. I loved playing games with you and talking with you. Your present is being sent today. Uncle Sam is sending it while Starla is at school. I really hope you have a good day. Talk to you soon. Love, Aunt Sarah

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dante! You look pretty cool on the world wide web! Good job w/ the site, Jenn. Have a wonderful day. --Beverly and Tara @ BoCo Chiro

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dante, Happy 9th Birthday. Have a wonderful day as it's your special day. Hope the skateboard & gear are giving you enjoyment! We're having fun checking this site, good job jen. We love you all bunches! Our hugs to the birthday boy. Talk to you soon. Love, "Great" Uncle John, Aunt Jamie & of course Matt & Phil too!

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dante,
All of us out here in Idaho wish you a great birthday.

I bet you'll get lots of comments from this site.

I'm going to send this to some of my best friends on line so they can see what a handsome boy you are..
Happy Birthday
Al and Roberta Your adopted grandparents

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

The last post was a duplicate. I wouldn't really delete someone's cherished message.

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 9th birthday Dante. sorry I'm a day late. Hope everything's going good and you had a great birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home