Thursday, December 14, 2006

Quarantine....infectious area

Strep has attacked and seems to have the upper hand. We have retaliated with one ER visit, bottles of medicine, the "dragon" nebulizer breathing machine, juice, and lots and lots of coffee. (This was not a propped picture. This was the real deal when I woke up. This is a reality blog. The can opener...not sure what that is for....yet....)

The plan of action continues with a call to the doctor for more medicine, more coffee, blankets, movies, soup, tea, hopefully some sleep.....

Dante and Bart have yet to be hit. Cowards, they ran!
I will stay and fight the battle with Stone and Lucy. I will be a fearless leader.

5 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope everybody gets better soon. Love ya all. Mom & Doug

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Valeri said...

(((HUGS))) I wish everyone a speedy recovery!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I got hit with a cold bug, it sucks!! I hope your gang feels better.

By the way, the can opener is for opening cans, you know, soup, veggies, and tuna cans....

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Oh No! Boy, that's REALLY going around huh?
Hope your trip to the E.R. did'nt turn into a 2 night sleepover like it did us!
Madilyn did get over it pretty quickly though, she took her last teaspoon of antibiotics this morning! Wishing ya'll well before Christmas!!!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Ahhhh!! I HATE strep!!! Strep really gets you bad man!! Colton and I took turns over the summer giving it back and forth to each other. I was sooo fevered one day I really shouldn't have been parenting!! I remember very little about that day!!

Hope you are all feeling better soon!!!

Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home