Monday, December 04, 2006

Last week's referrals...time to talk.

Tequila and Captain Morgan. That was my second reaction after moping and silence after referrals of only 2 weeks of dates came out in November. I was really looking to a speed up.
A sign that things will be moving along. A sign that I will be going to China in 2007 not 2009.




Then from the North (lady bug socks)
the east (a great birthday card) and
the west (an emotional package)...

The package from sunny California incluced a quilt square, (don't even start asking for Kate's quilt to get an update...) an fabulous card about friendship. There was a little baggie with two kleenex. I smiled thinking she was joking with me that I would need them for tears. (Of course I would!) . When I picked it up. It was evident there was more in there. I unwrapped a bracelet of ladybugs and hearts. Thus having to use both kleenex!

The socks were a "surprise" and they made me appreciate new friends who care. Who listen and remember the little things you like!

The birthday card also was a surprise that did this same thing. It included all the things I love, the kids and FROSTING.

All these were a direct hit to my heart to keep patience, to keep faith,
to keep believing in KATE!

3 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

What a sweet gift! Happy belated birthday! I didn't know!

Captain M. & DC is my favorite! Yum!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Lisa F (NJ) said...

I'm glad that I could be there to share a little friendship and love at a time when you needed it!

Thank you too for the friendship!

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday jenn 12-5-06. hope your day was great!! aunt jamie, uncle john, matt & phil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home