Friday, December 01, 2006

I am "CHARMED"

For those of you who didn't know....I am a Charmed addict.
TNT has 4 hours.....4 HOURS.....on everyday.
7 and 8
3 and 4
Just as I am getting Dante off to school and getting the other 2 up and then when all chaos breaks loose as the boys arrive home. So I often miss bits and pieces, sometimes whole episodes!

I absolutely hate it....like when, yesterday I was distracted and I come back to find a gypsy using a power of three spell, Piper gone, and some yellow eyed guy trying to kill the sisters with his yellow eyes that also pose as lasers. What is up with all that?

A little elf made me feel better by spilling a secret that season 3 and 4 are coming to the ONE house for Christmas. That is even better since I missed a whole 2 days when Prue died. One of the biggest episodes and it got past me.


I already have season 1, thanks to my loving husband. (Even though I am guessing he really probably bought me it so I would pay more attention to him and the kids during the above times.)



And yes, this post was a distraction from poor referral movement. I can't and won't talk about it this time around. Me, the patient, have faith lady is Completely NUMB.

Keep reading for the perfect Christmas/birthday present(s)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home