Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A family full of birthdays!

Some things I miss, not living close to my family....

Every year Thanksgiving evening there is a birthday gathering. My Dad had his birthday on Thanksgiving this year.....Can you say Turkey? He shares it with my cousin/godson Phil and my grandmother, who I am sure smiles her Irish eyes down at us.
My uncle, Starla (niece), Stone, and even me also are part of the birthday song and dance. Okay, so we don' t dance...but that would be funny.

I almost feel a little sense of relief not having to "fit" on the couch with this bunch..... Almost.





Thanks Aunt Jamie for the pictures. I especially like the cake picture. It looks like either Russ and Phil are worried it will be eaten up by my Dad, Scott....or they are master minding a plan.

3 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're quite welcome for the pics. we truly missed you & stone in the birthday photo! and of course mom(your grandma)but you're right, she was watching all of it. see you all soon. aunt jamie

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Beverly Peters, DC said...

I still check in on the ONE house. You've even inspired me to start my own blog. It's mostly for patients, and pretty boring, but it's a start! Also, still putting in about 15 miles/week on the bike/treadmill/road for you. If you have any time next week, maybe we can have lunch to celebrate our birthdays!
Beverly
www.drbeverly.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home