Monday, February 27, 2006

Stone, Bart, and a Monkey.




Stone went to see a movie on the big screen for the first time yesterday. This was a huge deal. We have waited years for this moment. And can you believe I was crazy enough to tell Bart he should take him. They had a great time. Stone (as I was told, remember I was not there!) had huge eyes and only ran up and down the isle a couple times in the "boring" parts. I was also told that he told every person at the theatre that he was going to see Curious George. I can only image how CUTE it must have been (since I was not there). He has the tendency to steal hearts with his sweet voice. I was also told (once I again, I was not there to witness it myself) that he clapped and cheered as the man with the yellow hat saved George at the end of the movie.
I am so glad Bart was able to experience such a neat "first" in Stone's life. And for those of you who know how much of a control freak I am, go ahead and laugh at my pain! It tears me up to let someone else (yes, I called my husband a someone else) have a first that I did not. I am proud that I was able to step back and let them have it. But I don't see this becoming a habit. It was a lot harder then I thought! I guess I will just have to be the "first" to see it on DVD with him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home