Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Valentine's Day recap.



Valentine's day is over. Two great parties were had by Stone and Dante! You have never been to a party if you've never been to a 2 hour party with 10 "special" kids.

Stone strung a bead necklace, played a ring toss candy game, and did the cake walk where everyone is a winner. He and his friends also had a lot of fun outside.

Check this out---He is drinking blue. I am sure this is a golden picture and the only non-white drink he has had in a long time. I also bet the rest, after this one sip was tossed in the trash.

This is his "twin" friend Noah. They have been friends from daycare since they were 2! I told them to look at me and say cheese. They both looked away (as you see) and said cheese. Funny how the same little quirks can be seen in the kids in his class!

Lucy acts like she is part of the class. She has a great time trying to be big! She liked my ice cream cone cup cakes.

Dante's party was a little more low key. She has those kids in order. They all chipped in and got PIZZA! How fun! Stone and Lucy love to sit by big brother for the first minute, then it is off they go!

We left a little early, once I took the juice box Lucy was holding (since it was being squeezed, producing a fountain effect), she screamed her spoiled scream. I wanted Dante and his classmates to enjoy their party.

Stone was also complaining of the pizza not being HOT. A new thing, everything that sits for more then 10 seconds is not hot and must be reheated. It takes patience to reheat a grilled cheese (tubby toast with cheese to him) 5-6 times before it is gone!

I hope you enjoyed Valentine's Day. I bet it was nothing like ours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home