Saturday, December 30, 2006

two more days...

You can not imagine how loved/spoiled we all are.
The children of course, but Bart and me too!


Morris has been real nice. I love being here incognito. With 47 pounds and blond hair gone, no one recoginizes me. Going out on the town with Mom was a riot. But Grandma set me straight saying I was not to loose any more weight. After this week though I think I might. The food follows me. At least it is not jumping into my mouth like Bart though! He has issues!

Stone has over 200 pictures on his NEW Camera!
I have yet to upload my side of picture of him taking a picture of me taking a picture of him. This is the shag carpet. It is in the home I grew up in and still is there! Isn't it the coolest? I think they keep it just for converstation sake. It sure does get that!
Signing off now, from the big town of Morris.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Valeri said...

I'm really proud of your weight loss! I'm starting again today. Wish me luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home